Saturday, June 2, 2018

Saturday

419 scams

From The Desk Of:Dr Kerri Chard
NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (N.N.P.C)

My Old Friend:

I am very happy to inform, you about my success in getting that fund
Now, I want you to contact my account officer on the information below
Now contact my account officer Rev JOHN CHUMA in NIGERIA LAGOS for
him to send the money to you.


Name: REV JOHN CHUMA
EMAIL: revjohnchima@yahoo.com


Forward to him your full information where you want your CASHIER
CHEQUE to send to you.

Your Full name:
Home Address:
Your Cellphone number:
Your International Passport :

Finally Ask him to send you the sum of ($950,000) in A Cashiers
Cheque, which I kept for your compensation.

Contact him immediately on this (revjohnchima@yahoo.com) for more
details on how to receive your cashier cheque.

Regards

Dr Kerri Chard

0 comments: