Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wednesday

419 scams

Dear Sir,

My name Mrs. Irene Powley. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in carrying for my health., My husband and my daughter were killed during the terrorist Attack in London United Kingdom leaving myself and a son who is 17 years now.

My condition is serious and according to my doctor, he said it is obvious that I may not survive and i don't know what will happen to my only son. My late husband willed to me the total sum of Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars in a bank, and now that my Doctor made it clear to me that I would not last long due to my health situation that has resulted to stroke, I hereby seek for an assistance of an honest and God fearing person to assist me in receiving this funds and also in taking care of my son, by investing the funds in any lucrative business like Real Estate Business until he completes his education. I will like him to be relocated to Japan so you can monitor him and put him through in his education before you will let him have access to part of the money.

I will also issue you a letter of authority and all other documents that will empower you as the next beneficiary of my funds.

I expect your reply immediate response.

God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Irene Powley.


0 comments: