Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday

419 scams

HELLO,

My name is Sgt. David Thompson, a former member of the 3rd Infantry Division of the United States Army deployed to Iraq during the War, Now serving with the US Army Special Forces West Africa, based on my request I will like you to please take your time to read the news article bellow.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Now I happen to be one of the soldiers in the news that found the barrels containing all the money and after all these years I am certain this is the right moment to move the funds since we have been investigated and given a clean bill. I have a very good business proposal for you, if you are interested you will make 3 Million Dollars in few days, I found a very reliable way to ship Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars(US$15,500 Million) to any destination of my choice and with this opportunity all I need is someone honest and capable to receive the Money and keep it safe till we are able to meet in person. Everything is very simple, all you have to do is receive the 15.5 Million Dollars, take out your 3 Million and keep the rest safe till I am able to meet you in few Months.


If you are interested, please get back to me through the project email address: << comercialbnks@yahoo.co.jp >> for further details, terms and conditions.

Waiting to hear from you.
Sgt. David Thompson.

0 comments: