Saturday, May 27, 2017

Saturday

419 scams

From: GEN. Mark Nelson
Reply-To: genmarknelson112@gmail.com


Good day friend,

    I apologize to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I got your contact from a directory on the internet here in Kabul afghanistan. I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business and i pray at this time that, your response will help me achieve my goal .I am GEN. Mark Nelson an officer in the US Army presently serving in the Military with the Peace keeping force in Aleppo, Syria.i urgently need your assistance in claim and safe keeping of $10 Million USD in a security vault in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
    I need your help in claim and safe keeping of two military trunk boxes containing the sum of $10,000,000.00 (Ten Million, United States Dollars) which was moved from  Aleppo, Syria to Phnom Penh, Cambodia , through a special arrangement with the US RED CROSS service. I received an e-mail from the security vault this morning to come in claim of the consignment I deposited with them since 26-06-2016 and I have just two weeks from now to claim these funds.
     I don't have any family back in the U.S and its difficult for me to travel to Phnom Penh, Cambodia within the time frame in claim of the fund with the security company in Phnom Penh, Cambodia and thats why am contacting you. Please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret to protect my job with the US Monitoring and Peace-Keeping mission and kindly furnish me with your datas below.

Full names:
Occupation:
Direct phone:
Any form of ID:

Please reply soon.
Regards,
GEN. Mark Nelson

0 comments: