Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Tuesday

419 scams

Good day, am a private investor looking for possible investment opportunities and partnerships, I am ready to invest in any running or newly created business or project as a partner. I am interested to do business with people who want to expand their businesses outside the country or within the country I have ready capital close to the tune of $15.000.000 (fifteen million United States dollars) ready to invest immediately in any part of the world but United Arab Emirates, Middle east, and entire gold countries are of added advantage but any part of the world with balanced economy will be of great interest to me. In mind I will consider investing in the following;

-Food alert
-Hyper market
-Super market
-Shopping Malls
-Restaurant,
-Hotel
-Villas / Commercial buildings
-Gas, Petrol and Oils
-Transport agency
-Gold / Diamond
-Jewelry
-Real Estate ETC
Any business proposal or project will be welcomed

Please I need serious inquiries only no middle men, no agents, no brokers and no time wasters, I want direct investor contacts immediately so please communicate me with your contact email and contact number for further communication please be fast for I will work on priority basis.

Don't hesitate to reach me with more information about you.


Regards

Abdoul Karim Sissoko
Email: abdoulkarimsissoko@outlook.com

0 comments: