Monday, November 7, 2016

Monday

419 scams

How are you today ! I hope the glory of our God Almighty is always
with you and your family. This should not be a strange communication
to you, I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance
concerning the content of my e-mail, although I am not comfortable
discussing it through this manner, due to lots of unsolicited mails on
the internet presently, but I have no other medium to do so right now
since the situation of my health is deteriorating.

INTRODUCTION: I am Mrs. Esther Masego; I am married to late Mr. Engr
Jeff Masego of blessed memory, a Hungarian citizen. Who was a
reputable business magnet in United Kingdom for many years before He
died of Heart Attack in the year 2011. We were married for Thirty-Five
years with a child and our only son died in a ghastly motor accident
last year 2012.

My late husband deposited the sum of (15.800.000.00) Fifteen Million
Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling with a Ba nk here in
United Kingdom.

Presently, I am battling with both lung cancer and stroke and
according to my doctor, my medical report quotes a very short life
sperm due to my present health condition that I only have about 1-3
months to live, I do not know but only God can say. That is just my
faith as a deteriorating cancer patient. But I pray to God to heal me
so that I will be alive and see this work done as my late husband
instructed me.

Because my present health condition I have decided to donate the above
mentioned funds to an individual Muslim, Christian or any faith, He or
She will utilize these funds the way I am going to instruct herein.

If I ask my relatives or my husband relatives to use these funds for
less privilege ones they will use it for their own personal interest.
I don't want these funds will be used in such manner; I know we have
not meet before but I want you to consider this matter as DIVINE
MISSION!!!

I want you and your family to always pray for me because the lord is
my shepherd, my happiness is that I lived a worthy life and whoever
that wants to serve the God must serve him in spirit and truth please
kindly reply me through my private email


As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you more details
regarding this great mission.


Remain blessed.

Mrs. Esther Masego.

0 comments: