Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thursday

419 scams

My name is Mr. Clark Anderson UMHR, I work with the United Nation Organization In the department of UN COMPENSATION AND FINANCE UNIT, I'm in charge of Investigating through unpaid scam project and financing all Scam Victim Compensation Fund.

It has pleased me today to read and attend to your email after going through thousands of Scam Victims complains and emails worldwide, each day I have so many cases and Investigations to attend to and at the end of the day it all boils down to trust to enable me dispense your Scam Victim Compensation fund payment as one of our selected Scam Victims for our end of the year payment.

Going through your email it has touched me to include you from our 2016 end of the year Scam Victim compensation payment of $4,500,000.00 (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)but you need to be aware that this particular compensation payment comes with an Investment plan which selected Scam Victims are to Invest 40% from their total Scam Victim Compensation funds to any recognized and registered charity organization in their city where the sum of $1,800,000.00 (One Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)would be used to upgrade and run the charity homes for a period of 6 months where receipt and reports how funds are disbursed would be rendered to our staff posted to your region, in due course you will be furnished as soon as you transfer your Scam Victim Compensation Fund from the Federal Reserve Bank NY to your private account.

As a selected and approved Scam Victim Under my region, You will need to fill and return the attached Scam Victim Approval form within 42 hours of issuance as it needs to be processed and passed to the United Nations Head Quarters in Washington DC for processing then forwarded to the Federal Reserve Bank where an account would be opened in your name and funded with your Scam Victim Compensation fund where you can login to make transfers for yourself.

Find attached is a copy of my Identification with Passport for your perusal.

Due to the insecurity faced on the Internet, I am making sure that all Scam Victims beneficiaries under my region are well protected against scam victimization, hence you are to forward all correspondence to me for Investigation and advice to avoid you sending fees to the wrong set of hoodlums flooding the internet with false and dubious stories which doesn't exist.

I hope with my few explanation, You know where I am coming from and all I seek from you is trust and loyalty to have your funds transferred from the Head office to the Federal Reserve Bank with the details you fill in your attached Approval Form.

Thanks for your time and understanding, If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Clark Anderson
UNITED NATIONS SCAM VICTIM FINANCE OFFICER 2016/2020
E-mail:- mr.clark.anderson.un@financier.com
Telephone:- +1-979-319-7394

0 comments: