Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tuesday

419 scams

Attention: Dear Friend.

REF: ( ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS, 160,MILLION.) FOR INVESTMENT.

I am Barrister Melvin Johnson based in Monrovia here in the capital of Liberia. This investment fund belongs to my clients wife, Mrs/Senator Jewel Howard Taylor the wife of the Ex-President of my Country Liberia Mr. Charles Taylor. She asked me to get a reliable person to help her claim and invest this fund over there in your Country. This said 160 Million USD Investment fund is been assigned by Mr. Charles Taylor for investment allocation, we have a lot of money to invest wisely under your care if you succeed in receiving this first payment. 20% of every total fund you claim has been assigned as per your share once you receive any of this fund and also invest it under your care. I Shall visit your country with the wife of the president Mrs/Senator Jewel Howard Taylor for the investment. once the funds hits into your account for the onward investment. Kindly get back to me with the following information's of yours to enable me start the processing.

1. Your Full name & Age:-----
Contact Address:---------
Contact Telephone:-------------------
Occupation & Position:-------

Above all, I wish to assure you that the funds in question is not an act of Terrorist Funding, neither Money Laundering nor Drug-funding. Thus, the transfer will follow the normal protocol of funds transfer, backed up with all due papers so that you will not encounter any difficulties/problem with your Federal Monetary Control authorities. I await your urgent response. Make sure you contact me on my private email for security purpose ( barristermelvine.johnson1@yahoo.com )

Thanks and God bless
Regards
ATTORNEY MELVIN JOHNSON
attornymelvinego@hotmail.com

0 comments: