Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday

419 scams

DEAR SIR/MADAM I am Barrister Frank Ethan, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Douglas Anthony, a national of your country who used to work with shell development company in Nigeria and as well a one time secret agent in transferring of money overseas for the Late head of state of Nigeria {Late Gen.SANI ABACHA}before his death On the 21st of April 2013 [my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Shagbama express road in which all occupants of the motor died}.My client {Douglas} deposited the sum of $26.5 Million in an account with a Cooperate Firm here in Nigeria for himself, with the hope of transferring it to his country as soon as he is on leave. Since his death I have made several inquiries about my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. Particularly the bank where the deceased Deposited the $26.5 Million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin within the next Fourteen official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the Money valued at $26.5 Million dollars can be claimed by you and then you and I can share the money.50% to me and 450% to you while we set aside 5% for some expenses. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. It does not necessarily mean that you must be here to conclude the deal, we may request that the money be sent to Europe Asia or even to the United States for payment Please get in touch with me by my private email address ( frankethanco.ltd@gmail.com ),with the following information; your full names and address, your occupation, your date of birth and your phone and fax numbers (1) Your contact address:....... (2) Your Mobile/Fax numbers:.... > (3) Your Nationality/Country:.... (4) Your Full Name:..... (5) Occupation/Company:.... (6) Age/Gender:.... (7) Email....... Thank you and God bless. Barrister. Frank Ethan E-mail:Frankethansco.ltd@gmail.com .............................. Senders Name: Barrister. Frank Ethans Subject: Treat As Urgent Matter,Thanks. Reply to:frankethansco.ltd@gmail.com

Loan scams

Do you Need a loan / need financial assistance? We can help you secure your future financially within 72hrs.
 For further information and an application for this loan make bid you send your answers: marlisafinanceltd@gmail.com

Note: All credit interested candidates should send their answers to: marlisafinanceltd@gmail.com

0 comments: