Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday

419 scams

Dear Friend,

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by
virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though
I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive
and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the
day as it may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was
no previous correspondence between us. Let me start by first introducing
myself properly to you. My name is Francisco Mauricio Valles. A personal
Attorney to Late Mrs. Claudia.


My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left
behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the Financial Safe Banking Institution where this fund
valued at 5.8M Dollars (Five Million Eight hundred thousand Dollars) Was
deposited by my client before her death. She died of heart attack one year
later after the demise of her husband and two kids in a ghastly car
accident, which occurred in December 2009.


The Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account
will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury.
I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as the
Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund so that the proceeds of
this account can be paid to your account. All the legal documentations to
back up your claim as my client's Next of Kin shall be provided. All I
require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction.
Do not be weary how I got your contact, I have been searching for a very
long time before I saw your email and I decided to contact you. Upon your
response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant
documents that will help you understand this transaction better and the
INFORMATION OF THE BANK WHERE THE MONEY DEPOSITED.

I will use my position as the client’s attorney to guarantee the
successful execution of this transaction and rationalizing the processing
of the legal frame work of the judicial loopholes. I shall handle
everything under legitimate arrangement hence I live here in Madrid and
dwells in the midst of my people in Spain. You do not have anything to
worry about please because I am involve in this matter as a lawyer who
knows every laws of the country till sub-section of this date.

Please contact me via my email address below

E-mail: framvalles@gmail.com

Regards,

Francisco Mauricio Valles

0 comments: