Monday, May 4, 2015

Sunday

419 scams

ATTENTION: Beneficiary, TRUTH OF THE MATTER

I am delighted to contact you on a private note based on your claim to your contract fund, which has been programmed for transfer into your designated bank account through my department IN THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION AFTER ALL YOU HAVE DONE TO GET YOUR FUND BEFORE AND YOU COULD NOT, I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU AFTER GOING THROUGH YOUR FOREIGN PAYMENT FILE.

I am hereby apologizing to you for the delay in releasing this fund into your account, which was caused by me because of breach of agreement between me and you’re so called partners in Nigeria who introduced you into the business.


Your Nigerian partners approached me that they want to present you as a beneficiary of this fund as it was an OVER-INVOICING made when they are awarding contract to foreign firms. So after the negotiation, we unanimously agreed that they (your partners) would give me the sum of 40% (CASH) on my acceptance to assist them to transfer the fund into your account. When I accepted the offer, they forwarded all your banking particulars to me for onward transfer. As soon as I made some fruitful effort on the business and demanded my 40% as agreed. Your partners deviated from the agreement and decided to go through the International Remittance Department at my back and make a change of your bank account in other to disappoint me and you also not knowing that the International remittance Department is also under my control. Then I got the knowledge of their evil plans and prove their illicit efforts abortive. That is why for sometimes you have been pursing this payment, spending unnecessary funds to some fraudulent individuals in Nigeria who claimed to be in charge to release your fund.

I want to re-emphasis to you that your fund is still with me and under my control. Now with my whole heart I want to enter into real business with you on a sincere agreement since your partners have disappointed me and the fund is still floating in your name waiting for a proper documentation and claim.

1. On an agreement, I assure you that I am going to transfer this fund into your account.
2. You will assure me of keeping my dealings with you to an utmost secrecy because of my position.
3. You will promise to give me 40% of the total fund as soon as the fund gets into your account with a written promissory note signed by you.
4. I will assist you in making a proper document to make your claim genuine as a bonafide foreign contractors and the beneficiary to the said fund.

I am aware that some fraudulent individuals has been impersonating my name and office to contact you and other contractors as reported by the Central Bank of Nigeria authorities. I advised you that henceforth, you should suspend any dealings from any group of person(s) either from the CBN or any other financial institution / parastatals in Nigeria or overseas that might be contacting you in this purpose and endeavour to keep this information confidential until we finalize this transaction. Also on no account must you contact these partners any more, this is for my own safety and for the security of the fund. Because they will not stop at any length to getting this fund. And no account must you let them know of my contact with you. Please reply this message urgently and call me on my confidential Tel: +234-701-408-3920 or E-mail: mredwin.king@yahoo.com as soon as you received this message. While waiting for your favorable response. God bless you. There IS no way we are not going to run into expenses, because of your contractors ID card and change of your contract number with your geographical site document.

Yours faithfully,

MR.EDWIN KING.

Director, Tested Computerization foreign Transfer Unit
Central bank of Nigeria.



  

0 comments: