Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday

419 scams

Hello My Dearest,

My name is Miss Fatima Muhammad a young medical student, my dearest it is my pleasure to contact you for a business partnership venture which I intend to establish in your country. I would like to go into business partnership with you, Though I have not met with you face to face before but I believe one has to risk confident in succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount ($2.5 Million Dollars) which my late Father deposited on my name in the suspense account with one Bank before his Death. My father was poisoned by his brother who capitalized on the fact that my father has no male child to inherit his wealth, my mother died when I was only 2 years old. Now I want you to help me claim and retrieve these funds from the Bank and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes.

Now since the funds is deposited in the suspense account I have no access to the fund until it is transferred out from my late father’s account that is why I am contacting you to assists me and see that the Bank here in my country transfer the funds into your personal or business account for me to leave this country and meet with you over there to start my education and the investments. My dearest if you can assist me, I will be pleased to offer you 30% of the total funds as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this funds into your nominated account overseas and again we are going to invest money together and share whatever profit we make together as partners, please kindly reply me immediately if you are willing to assist me for the transfer and invest the money in your country I am waiting for your urgent response before end of today for more details.

Thank you for your wiliness to help me and God bless you.

Yours Sincerely Miss. Fatima Muhammad

0 comments: