Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Wednesday

419 scams

Attention Sir/M,
Please if you made any kind of payment to any one in the
past or present through
Western Union/Money Gram/Bank Transfer/ for any kind of
transaction contract
payment/Inheritance Fund/Lottery Fund/Jackpot/Online Dating
scam/job
posting/and so on.
Please you are hereby advised to send a copy of the payment
Methods you used if
it’s Western Union/Money Gram or Bank Transfer, Just send
the copy the
transaction to prove that you were scammed.
If you don’t keep any record of your payment then send to
him the email you have
being receiving from the people or any office it maybe, That
will enable us to
verify and then approve your compensation of $800.000.00
USD. As it was
instructed by the (UN) Chairman to pay the sum of
USD$800.000.00 to each of
the scam victim person,
Send your response to our secretary Mr.Bontus Hodge,
Email; p.adirr1@live.com
Best Regards,
Dr Anthony Mason

Dear Friend,
I am Mr. Stephen former Deputy Director, Ministry of Water Resources, Works & Housing in Ghana.
I have plans to invest in your country as a foreign investor and I am looking for a reliable person to receive the funds and manage my investment. Should you be interested in assisting me with my investment plans, please respond back to me so we can discuss further about your benefit, my investment plans and investment capital.
Thank you.
Mr.Stephen Kwesi.

0 comments: