Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday

419 scams

Greetings To You.

I am Mr.Steve Liang Ming, A Chinese, I have a Mutual business proposal I'm

proposing to you.that I would want you to handle from your country, I will
like to seek your consent first.

This project involves a huge specific amount which I can't mention here
for security reasons. It involve a transaction from my bank in Hong Kong,
Am a Chinese man and we are bound by laws here and this transaction
requires a foreigner.

If you feel you can have this handled, please let me know, so that I send
you an attached comprehensive details of this transaction.

Sincerely,
--
Mr. Steve Liang Ming

3 comments:

andrea chiu said...

Being Beautiful, doesn't make you smile, doesn't make you happy, doesn't make you nice. Being nice and happy and always smiling makes you beautiful.Thanks for sharing your article , you can also visit my site for more information. Have a good day!

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Leslie Lim said...

Wow. Awesome article. Please do more articles like this in the future. Very informational and knowledgeable. I will expect more from you in the future. For now i will just bookmark your page and surely I'm gonna come back later to read more. Thank you to the writer!


Rica
www.imarksweb.org

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org