Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday

419 scams

Hello Friend,

How are you? This message might meet you in utmost surprise however, it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me contact you for this transaction, My name is Mr. Williams Park, I am a banker by profession and I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as an officer in my Bank; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my Head Office in the end of each business year.

On the course of last four years 2010 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am rank officer made Six Million Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($6,500.000.00) which my Head Office are not aware of and will never be aware of it. I have placed this fund on SUSPENSE ACCOUNT with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, this informed my contacting you. Indeed I will appreciate if you can receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total funds. There are practically no risks involved, it is simple bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as one of our customer who has been banking with us and the depositor of this funds with my branch, so that upon your request for its immediate transfer my head Office will not hesitate to transfer to your designated bank account.

I will give you more details once I hear from you declaring your interest to cooperate with me.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Williams Park

Job scams

Vacancy for the post of a collection representative,YOKOHAMA RUBBER COMPANY LTD Japan,deals on Tires,wheel,General auto parts,currently Based in Japan is interested in Employing your Services from location of USA/Canada,Europe locations.you are entitle to total of 10% from each collection made by you.if interested get back to us for more details to (suekichinakagawa@gmail.com )
Regards,
Sincerely,
Ms.Anne Chung


0 comments: