Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thursday

419 scams

Good Day Dearest.
 From: Sandrah Tukor

 Good Day Dearest.

 How is everything with you and your family, 

 With Due Respect and Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground,
 however, this is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will.

 Meanwhile, My Name is Sandra Tukore, from Republic of Cote D'ivoire. I am 20 years old now.
 I was until recently a medical student of the National University of Science and Technology here.
 Although we never met before but kindly bear with me at this moment that I have a special
 reason why I decided to contact you. My situation at hand is miserable, But I am of believe that
 you would obliged to come to my assistance.

 My late father Mr.John Tukore, being a former director of oil and cocoa production industry and
 also a politician,  On Feb. 27, 2010 my father head an automobile accident with my only sister
 and died.

 I am constrained to contacting you at this moment now because of the maltreatment which I am
 receiving from my relatives here. They planned and take away all my late fathers treasury and
 properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to
 travel to Europe, but my uncle heard about the traveling and hides away my diplomatic passport
 and other valuable documents. Luckily to me he did not discover where I kept my fathers File
 which contained an important documents.

 I am presently staying in the Mission camp here in Cote divoire. I want you to be my long-term
 relationship and investment partner and assistance.

 My late father made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve months calendar, valued at
 US$3.500,000.00 (Three Million, five hundred thousand US Dollars)with a bank here and he
 used my name as the next of kin.

 I had contacted the Bank to withdraw the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that i cannot
 have access to the money in my country here unless it is transferred abroad for the business
 investment as my late father stated on the agreement between him and their bank that i will
 have access to the money when i grow up. However, he advised me to provide a trustee person
 who will stand on my behalf to receive the money overseas on his or her bank account.

 I had wanted to inform my relatives about this deposit but I am afraid that they will not offer me
 anything after the release of the money. Therefore, I decide to seek for your help to do me a
 favour to receive this money into your bank account or any safer place in part of the world that
 you will provide to the bank for them to transfer this money to you that will be saved in your
 hands as the beneficiary of the funds for safety keeping.

 This is my reason for writing to you. I am willing to offer you 20% for your cordial assistance and
 the balance of 80% shall be for my investment, So that I will relocate to your country and settle
 down with you immediately this money gets into your Account. I have plans to do investment in
 your country, like real estate and industrial production

 Thanks and God bless you as I wait your respond as soon as possible

 Miss Sandra Tukore.

0 comments: