Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday

419 scams

FROM THE DESK OF MR ALFINI MUJAHIDEEN.
MANAGER AUDIT&ACCOUNT DEPT,
BANK OF AFRICA OUGADOUGOU
BURKINA-FASO.
+226-74-52-19-04

I am Mr. Alfini Mujahideen , Manager Audit/Accounting Department BANK
OF AFRICA( B.O.A ) Ougadougou Burkina-Faso, i would like to know if
this proposal will be worth while for your acceptance.i have a Foreign
Customer,Manfred Hoffman from Germany who was an Investor, Crude Oil
Merchant and Federal Government Contractor, he was a victim with
Concord Air Line, flight AF4590 killing 113 people crashed on 25 July
2000 near Paris leaving a closing balance of Nineteen

Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($19.3m) in one
of his Private US dollar Account that was been managed by me as his
Customer's Account Officer.

Base on my security report, these funds can be claimed without any
hitches as no one is aware of the funds and it's closing balance
except me and the customer who is (Now Deceased) therefore, I can
present you as the Next of Kin and we will work out the modalities for
the claiming of the funds in
accordance with the law.
Now,if you are interested and really sure of your
trustworthy,accountability and confidentiality on this transaction
without dissapointment, please call me +226-74-52-19-04 and contact me
through my email dr.alfini1@gmail.com for further details.i expect
your letter.

our sharing ratio will be 50% for me and 40% for you.while 10% will be
for the neccesary expenses that might occur along the line.

i expect your call and reply
sincerely
Mr Alfini Mujahideen.

0 comments: