Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday

419 scams

Hello,

Greetings to you, My name is Mr Fred Sawyer, I am a Banker by profession. Please I want you to read this message very

carefully and get back to me with your full support.


On the May, 2008 our foreign customer died in a deadly earthquake in China, and before his sudden death he made a fixed

deposit amount of 8,400,000:00USD in our Bank. Since then I have made several attempts to locate any of his extended

relatives to no avail.


This amount has been so long in our bank without any claim and I have all the information about the deposit as the deceased

account officer. Now I am contacting you for assistance in repatriating this huge amount of USD$8.4 Million.


I need you to stand as the next of kin and claim this amount from the bank than allowing the money to be confiscated or

declared as unclaimed fund to the Government account then 30% of this amount will be shared among the bank directors while

70% will be transferred to the Government account but you and me can share this money 50% each

Once I receive your positive answer, I shall give you every detail concerning this business and how we are going to get it

done.


Please kindly respond back directly to my private email address as below: (fredsawyer[at]hotmail.com) for more

details and provide me with your email address and mobile number.

I look forward to hear from you ASAP.

Best Regards,

Mr. Fred Sawyer.

0 comments: