Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday

419 scams

Greetings,

I am a banker with bank of china. I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us. Although this may be hard for you to believe, we stand to gain 11.5million USD between us in a matter of days. Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out.

Most importantly, I will need you to promise to keep whatever you learn from me between us even if you decide not to go along with me. I will make more details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you. Do contact me only at my private email address: private.post@kimo.com

Warm regards from China

Lotto scams

From The UK National Lottery
Office Address: 23-31 Huddersfield Row,
West Yorkshire United Kingdom HD2 5TXR
Tel: +44 79 24 55 14 40
Contact Agent: Mr. Adams Smith
E-mail:jedward004@gmail.com
REFERENCE NO: MSW-L/200-26937
BATCH NO: 2012MARL#L02
WINNER NO: 5

Dear Winner,
We are pleased to inform you that your emails/company address has been selected for a cash prize offer as registered member of Internet E-mail user. You have subsequently won the sum of One Million British Pounds [₤1,000,000.00] from the UK National Lottery international email promotion.

All participants were selected from worldwide websites through our Microsoft computer ballot system drawn from 21,000 names, 3,000 names from each continent (Canada, Asia, Australia, United State, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania, as part of international "e-mail" promotions program, which is conducted annually for prominent ms -word users all over the world, and to encourage the use of internet and alleviate poverty worldwide
As part of our security protocol you are to quote this security code MSW/MAR/XX2012,
REFERENCE NO: MSW-L/200-26937, BATCH NO: 2012MARL#L02 to your claiming agent.
(Regarding the process to transfer your prize, kindly contact your claim agent immediately with bellow information
Provide us with your full details for your payment
Full Name Surname/First:
Telephone Number:
Reference Number:
Batch number:
Winning security code:
Nationality:
Full Address:
Age/Sex:
Endeavor to email/fax the agency your full details such as your winning information.
If you do not contact your claims (AGENT) within 72 hours of this notification, your winning could be revoked. Winners are advised to keep their winning information secret to avoid fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT) pending the transfer/claim by Winner.
Congratulations once again!!!
Regards,
Mrs. Joyce Gosselin (Announcement)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spam scams

Hi,

I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself, my name is Lauren Crawford,
very nice to meet you. I work as a SEO manager for UK SERP.

I'm making a research for one of my partners and while doing so
I noticed leds-news.blogspot.com and I have few interesting suggestions for you
and I would like to tell you more about them.

As a SEO expert I personally maintain quality sites that can
match and help your site to gain higher rankings & traffic.

If you are interested I will be happy to send the additional information
and all the details needed to make it happen.

Thank you very much,

Lauren Crawford
My Linked in Profile
UKSERP.com 
Mr. John Smith (PM)
Mr. Evans Cooper [Director].

0 comments: