Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday

419 scams

Dear ...

Before I proceed, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you.
I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to
establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my
action. My name is Barr. Luis Jose Gonzalez of TRADELEX
ABOGADOS. A personal attorney to late Engineer Johannes MERGEFIELD SURNAME
Wolfram an expatriate engineer who worked with the Mining and Smelting
Company (Asturiana de Zinc S.A.) in Spain . He died along with his family
during the Tsunami catastrophe, which occurred on Monday 27 December 2004.


Before his death, he deposited One Trunk Box/Diplomatic Personal Treasure,
containing the sum of $8.752M (EIGHT MILLION AND SEVEN HUNDRED AND
FIFTY-TWO THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS ONLY) with a security company here in
Spain, but he did not disclosed the content of deposited diplomatic
consignment to the security company, for security reasons. The security
company has mandated me to present any family heir/inheritor for claim
before the consignment gets confiscated or reverts to the Bureau of
Diplomatic Security, as an unclaimed diplomatic immunity. So I decided to
search for any of my late client's relative which has been unsuccessful, as
he did not declare any other person, address, partner or relatives in the
official paper works of his diplomatic consignment deposit.



Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a
foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Eng. Johannes MERGEFIELD SURNAME
Wolfram , since you both share the same last name so that the diplomatic
consignment will be released to you. With my position as his lawyer, I will
now place your name as the next of kin to my late client. I will prepare
every relevant document that will back-up your claims and facilitate the
release of the consignment.
Note that this transaction is 100% risk free. Once the diplomatic
consignment is released to you, we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me,
50% for you as your benefit. All I require from you is honest and trust to
enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this transaction
would be executed under legitimate arrangement that would protect you from
any breach of law. Reply via my private email address stated above or you
can call me for further clarification.


Best Regards
Barrister Jose Luis Esq.
C/. Nicaragua 1, 08029, Barcelona=96Espa=F1a.
Email: abogadoluisjos@yahoo.com

0 comments: