Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday

419 scams

Johannesburg South Africa
Phone +27 73 779 7973
Email donaba33@hotmail.com
Good Day.
You may be surprised to receive this strange letter from me. I am Mrs. Agnes Anaba the wife of Edward Anaba of Zimbabwe. I got your address from the world web yellow address page. After due consideration from your profile, I became aware and assured of your credibility to help me.
My husband was among the rich farmers in Zimbabwe who were murdered in cold blood by the agent of the ruling government of President Robert Mugabe because my husband was against the method adopted by the government on new land reform act that wholly affected the farmers in Zimbabwe. Before the invasion, my husband took me to South Africa as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe and deposited Forty Five Million United States Dollars $45M. With a Security and Finance Company here as a Family Valuables.
This money was for buying farm lands in Lesotho, Swaziland, and also machinery for the farm. Heads of government from western world, especially Britain and U.S.A. have voiced their condemnation against Mugabe’s new land reform act. It is against this background that my only son Donald Anaba has mandated me to seek foreign assistance for investment purposes.
Presently, we are residing in South Africa as a refugee. Please note that there is no risk involved in this transaction, and for your efforts, I am prepared to offer you 30% of the total sum as soon as the money gets into your account.
Please get in touch with my only son Donald Anaba so that he will then furnish you with more details. I will appreciate if you maintain the confidentiality of this transaction because of the happenings in my country. We want you to invest on the below business ventures;
1) Telecommunication (2) Automobile
3) Hotel Management (4) Real Estate
5) Hospital (6) Farming
Waiting for your quick response.
Mrs. Agnes Anaba

FINAL PAYMENT SETTLEMENT BOARD.
London United Kingdom
24 Grosvenor Square London,

I write to notify you about your outstanding compensation
Payment from the United Nations Human Settlements Board.

During our last annual calculation of all your banking and Internet
activities, we realized that you are eligible to receive compensation
Payment of $850,000 USD. This compensation is being made to all banks
and internet users.

You are required to contact him with the following details, as
this will enable us to process and release your cash prize.
NOTE THAT THESE DETAILS ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOUR PAYMENT

Provide the information below:
1.Full Names:.... 2.Address:.........
3.Sex and Age:............ 4.Country:.............
5.Occupation:.......... 6.Phone no:........
7.Company Name:..........

contact E-mail: debt.settlementboard4@ozledim.net

Regards
Robin Steven

0 comments: