Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday

419 scams

GoodDay

I am Mrs Melissa Rolax,i have a business proposal of Four million Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only for you to transact with me.

Prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail Via my
email address:(m_lisa.193r@mugi.or.id).

I will let you know what is required of you.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Mrs Melissa Rolax

Dear Friend,

How are you today,I am here to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay though i tried my best to involve you in the businnes but almitghy decided the whole situations. Presently i'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.I have concluded to effect your payment through western union already sent you USD 5,000 dollars through Western union 5,000 daily until the total amount of the USD$900.000.00 is complete as I have been given your full compensation payment total sum of USD $900.000.00 via western union information to pick up your frist payment.

MTCN : 247- 301- 5302.
Sender's Name: Emmanuelu Anagor
Text Question :How Long
Answer:Immediately
Amount:USD 5,000

Please,contact Pastor Anthoy Okwos if any problem below is the email address (wubagentoffice103@gmail.com) forward him your Telephone number and address so that he will be sure mohammed_omar

Contact us for unsecured guaranteed loans today at a low percent interest rate
Email: d.efinanciers@yahoo.com.hk

Lotto scams

Dear Certified Winner.

This is my second time of contacting you to inform / congratulate you as
winner of this year Grant Award from the (IRISH NATIONAL LOTTERY), You
have been chosen as one of the Grant Winner of £1,350,000.00 GBP. for
more details contact the Remittance officer Mr. Daniel Fisher on <
danielfisher_claims@hotmail.com> for claim procedure.

COMPLETE THE CLAIM PROCESSING FORM BELOW:

1.FullName:...........................
2.Age:......................................
3.Sex::....................................
4.Address:..............................
5.Telephone Number................
6.Nationality:..........................
7.Occupation:..........................
8.Country Of Residence:..........

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Mary McDonald

On-line coordinator for THE IRISH LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program

0 comments: