Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday

419 scams

Dear Beloved,

I am glad to know you,but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you, at this point in time so do not be afraid. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart,I am Madam Fukayna Arafa am 51 years old am a Egyptian woman and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just only 4 days to leave. I am from Aswan Egypt but base in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold and cotton exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. i have $3Million US Dollars in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give it to St Andrews Missionary and motherlessbaby homes here in Burkina Faso.

But my mind is not at rest,am contacting you from the hospital were am taking my treatment here in Burkina faso and i am writing this letter now through the help of my laptop beside my sick bed. I also have $4.2Million US Dollars,Four Million Two Houndred Thousand Us Dollars at Crédit Agricole here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the foreigner that will apply to the bank that they should release the fund to you, Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage. I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I grew up as an Orphan and i don't have anybody as my family member, just to endeavor that the name of God is maintained. God is the Most High Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much. please i want you to act accordingly as I Stated herein. for my heart to be rest.

YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE BANK THROUGH THERE CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: ( agrioleagriole@financier.com ) BANK NAME: CAISSE NATIONALE DE CRÉDIT AGRICOLE DU BURKINA FASO ,BANK OFFICE ADDRESS: BP 1644, AVENUE GAMAL ABDEL NASER 2, SECTEUR NO 3, OUAGADOUGOU 01, BURKINA FASO.
My account information.

Accounts name: Fukayna Arafa
A/c Number:- MKH745008901546/QB/91/M
Initial deposit:- $4.2 million dollars

Yours fairly Sister
Thanks from
Madam Fukayna Arafa

Loan scams

We are Diamond Financial Loan service, we are registered and guaranteed
loan company here in Europe, and we give out loans to individuals,
companies, government establishments, churches and business
organizations.Are you in need of a loan for any purpose? Are you in a
financial problem?Do you need financial solution? Diamond loans is the
solution to all your financial problems, our loans are easy, cheap, and
quick. Contact us today for that loan that you desire, we can arrange any
loan to suit your budget at only 3% interest rate,minimum of 5,000euros
to maximum of 5 millions euros If interested, contact us immediately, E
mail:( diamondfinanciallender@financier.com )

 Best Regards

MRS WHIT GOLDMAN


Lotto scams


NOKIA E'SERIES PROMOTION
TICKET NO: 1110008342
Ref : NKN/UK 110241/11
Batch: 4-13-7-37-1

ATTENTION!!!

We congratulate you on the selection of the Nokia 'E72 Promo held on 17/08/2011 in THE UK.

Your email was selected randomly through a computer ballot system drawn from over  19,000 individual
email addresses from all search Engines and web sites. This promotional program is one of a kind, to
encourage the use of our product (NOKIA) and internet  users Worldwide.

You have been approved to claim the sum of 500,000 GBP.(Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds).
  You are to furnish us with the following requirement bellow to enhance the verification and validation of
your claims file. Send us your;

1. Full Names:               2. Address:   3. Age:       4. Sex:                     5. Marital Status:
6. Occupation:              7. Phone numbers:         8. Fax number:         9. Country:


Ms Nicole Grewsmuhl,
(Lottery Coordinator)
(Online Promo Program).
Tel: +44 703 596 5658.

0 comments: