Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday

419 scams

I am Mrs. Susan Amson from swizerland, I am 48 years old, i am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i can't work or do any stressful thing, according to my doctors they have advised me that i may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage , I did not notice the cancer on time. I was brought up from a motherless babies home and I will support them too , I was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child,

My Husband (Roberto Patrick) died in a fatal motor accident. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $6,500,000.00 United States Dollars, with a Safe Keeping Company.

Presently, this Fund is still with the Safe Keeping Company. and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the fund for keeping it so long which attract a demur rage fees as the Safe Keeping fees paid by me has expired or rather issue a letter of authorization to someone to receive the fund on my behalf because of my illness or they will get it confiscated.

your sincerely

susan amson

susan-amson@hotmail.com

Dear Representative,

You have been selected for an assignment as a Mystery Shopper. You will
earn $250 as a mystery shopper. Your employment packet include funds for
the shopping, a training assignment which will be sent to you after you have
received payment for the assignment.

The payment method will be inform of Check or money order, you are to deduct
your salary,and the rest would be used for the
evaluation at the store that would be assigned to you.
Your Employment packet are as follows :

Full Name:
Full Residential Address (p.o box not acceptable):
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Phone Number:
Cell :
Nationality:
Alternative Email Address:

As a mystery shopper you work and shop together for pleasure and the pay
is $250 weekly on a Part-time basis.You only work 2-3hours twice in a
week. Do get back to the recruiting department of Shoppers' Heritage
Concepts.
N:B - HAVE YOU EVER DONE THIS OFFER FOR ANY COMPANY IF YES/NO..... IF YOU
KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE CHECKING YOUR MAILBOX,JUNK/BULK MAIL AND REPLYING THEM ON A DAILY BASIS FOR MY MESSAGES,THEN YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR THIS POSITION.

Your response would be highly appreciated.
Best Regard,
Mr. Mark Jones MD
E-mail: markjones@mail.kz
Secret Shopper,Heritage Concepts.

0 comments: