Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday

419 scams

Dear Friend,
I don't know if you are a noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction that is why I decided
to do this business with you, and due to this issue on my hands now,it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I will appreciate
the fact if that you are ready to assist me in executing this project. You should not have anything to worry about,I will do everything legally
required to ensure that this project goes smoothly,it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking.Having resolved to entrust
this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up.If we work seriously,the entire
transaction should be over in a couple of eight days.Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Mr.Fayez A Mohammed a business merchant
made a fixed deposit of USD26.5 Million for 2Yrs where i was the only one that knew about his deposits. Upon maturity during the war in
2003,Fayez,his wife and only daughter died in a bomb blast that hits His Resident.Investigations showed that he didn't declare any next of
kin.As a foreigner,I want you to stand as the next of kin to claim the fund because soon the fund will be claimed by my government if no
one comes for it.This is the laws of my country that if there is a matured fund for 8 years and 10 months, and no body comes for it the
fund will be reverted to the account of the government of my country. Instead of this fund to return to my government purse,lets work
together to get it.The fund is in my bank and i am the Manager so, when my lawyer applies for the fund to be released to you,it would be
approved. I have already paid my Attorney to make everything very legal and for the transfer of the fund to legally go through all
international banking laws. Please do get back showing interest with your full names,address,occupation,age,phone number etc. Upon
your response i would provide you with more details and documents to proceed quickly.
Contact me for more details via Email: (Zhang_Liu@9.cn)
I await your urgent response.
Regards,
Zhang Liu.

hi dear,
My name is Miss Nina,I am very interested to know you well,I was searching for a good relationship today and became so much excited in you,Please my dear if you really need my friendship i will like you to contact me directly because i don´t have full access to log in this site.i am very good person loyal honest lovely kindness.if you are also good person you can reply me with full love and trust i will send you my picture. i hate person that say lie contact me through my email

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Haris Hakim the head of file department of Bank of Africa (B.O.A) here in Burkina Faso / Ouagadougou. In my department we discover an abandoned sum of (US$18mllion US Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his family in plane crash.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for the safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, while 60% would be for me. Then after the money is been transferred into your account, I will visit your country for an investment under your kind control.

You have to contact my Bank directly as the real next of kin of this deceased account with next of kin application form. You have to send me those your information below to enable me use it and get you next of kin application form from bank, so that you will contact Bank for the transfer of this money into your account.
Your Full Name....................
Your Home Address.................
Your Age..........................
Your Handset Number...............
Your Occupation...................

Loan scams

Public Loan Offer,

Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital
loan from local banks / other financial institution ?, We offer loan for any
reason at low interest rate of 3% and with no credit check.

We give out loans at very cheap and moderate rates, we are
certified,registered and legit loan firm. * you can borrow money ranging from
$250,000 to $100,000,000.00 EUR. Our loan repayment duration is between 1-20
years

If you are interested please email us via.E-mail:(today1551234@live.co.uk)

Available loans
* Personal Loans
* Business loans
* Combination Loan
* Consolidation loans and many

fill this short information below...

(1) First name:
(2) Last name:
(3) Marital Status:
(4) Gender:
(5) Date of Birth:
(6) Next Of Kin:
(7) Country:
(8) State/Province:
(9) City:
(10) Postal / Zip code:
(11) Occupation:
(12) Work/office address:
(13) Mobile / telephone:
(14) Amount Needed As Loan:
(15) Purpose of Loan:
(16) Loan Duration:
(17) Monthly Income:
(18) Annual Income:

We give long and short term loan to all categories of people, everybody is
eligible for our loan offer irrespective of your nationality, country of
residence or financial situation.

Are you in need of large capital or finance to start up your own business or
project, are you in need of money to get that dream car or home you have
always desire for your self?, contact us now for quick and affordable loan.

Mr Richard Miller.
Tel: +447024067603

0 comments: