Tuesday, August 27, 2024

419 scam

 Attention Dear Value Partner
 
Thanks for your response to my present this proposal.
Iam Ms.Fulya Baran, I am the audit officer and Assistant General Manager DHBBank, Turkey and also in the Netherlands attached to Private Banking Services. I am contacting you privately concerning a business proposal placed under our management.
 
I am contacting you independently and no one is informed of this communication. I am sitting on a portfolio of my deceased client who passed away during corona Virus 2020 with a balance of 3Million Dollar
 
We launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert him about the situation and also to come forward to claim his estate.
 
If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes.
 
In his bio-data forms, he listed no next of kin. In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no one will know of its existence, account is rarely held under a names; depositors use numbers and codes to make the account anonymous.
 
In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, we instituted our investigations in good faith to determine who should have the right to claim the estate, the investigation for several months was futile.
 
We have scanned every continent and used our private investigation affiliate companies. It is this investigation that resulted in my decision to obtain your contact details and contact you, being as a foreigner, as a potential benefactor of the estate even if you are in no way affiliated with this individual (the deceased).
 
My official capacity dictates that I am the one party to supervise the investigation and to receive the results of the investigation. What this means, with you being a foreigner, I have considered the fact that our dear late fellow died with no identifiable family members.
 
This leaves me as the person with full the authorization to the funds. I alone have the deposit details and my DHBbank will release the deposit to no one unless I instruct them to do so based on my official capacity.
 
My proposal to you is that I am prepared to place you in a position whereby an instruction is given to officially release the deposit to you as the closest surviving associate, and every etiquette shall be done by the rule of banking laws and regulations. I certainly can assure you that, by the common law, the power of bequeathing is coeval with the first rudiments of the law, and this power has been extended to every aspect of this transaction.
 
There is no ruling which prevents inheritance from being so exhausted by legacies as to render it unworthy of the heir's; basically, persons of sound mind are competent to bequeath and devise real and personal estate, except infants. With this, I would say we have the clear advantage to carry out a smooth operation whereby the documentation work shall be coordinated in such a making you the heir to this inheritance fund as confirmed.
 
Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the funds with you in half and no more; that is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you; afterward we share the proceeds in two equal parts.
 
I am aware of the consequences of this proposal, and I ask that if you are not interested in this project, you should discard this mail.
 
I ask also, that you do not be vindictive or destructive if my proposal is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you; do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I cannot let this pass me by and I hope you understand.
 
I have evaluated the risks, and the risk I have is from you refusing to work with me; I am one who knows of this situation, good fortune will bless you and plant you into the centre of relevance in my lives, let us share the blessing.
 
If you find yourself interested in working with me, kindly respond to my email positively, then I will initiate this process toward a quick conclusion. It is necessary to inform you that under no condition should you contact me via official channels; I will simply deny knowing you and about this project.
 
I repeat I do not want you contacting me through our official lines, nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account. Contact me through this email. I do not want any direct link between you and me.
 
My official lines are not secure as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management policy, kingly observe this instruction religiously.
 
I await your response with interest, to enable us to proceed with the project.
 
Regards,
Ms Fulya Baran.
Audit Officer DHBBank Netherlands / Turkey
Assistant General Manager
Operations & Retail Services and Savings
Private Email: fullyabaran@gmail.com

0 comments: