Monday, August 26, 2024

419 scam

 Reply: humanity appeal project,

I am Mrs. Gabrielle Johnson an ageing widow suffering from a long time illness. I am currently admitted in a private hospital,
I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr. Johnson Akome, the sum of (US$2.500.000.00-two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar) which he deposited in bank here I need a honest person that can use these funds for less privilege's, I found your email address from the internet and decided to contact you.  Write to me on this  Email: ( gabjjohn@hotmail.com )  that is why I am taking this decision to donate this fund for charity.
I will tell you more about myself and my plans with this money when I hear back from you.
Remain bless,
sincerely,
Gabrielle Johnson.

0 comments: