Friday, January 27, 2023

419 scam

My Dear Friend,

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments and am sorry to approach you through this media, it is because it serves the fastest means of communication. I came across your Email from my personal search and I decided to contact you believing you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I die.

I am  Mrs. Kirstin Herbert, 63 years old, from Scotland, UK. I am childless and I am suffering from a prolonged critical cancer, my doctors confirmed I may not live beyond two months from now as my ill health has defiled all forms of medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, I’ve decided, willingly, to fulfill my long-time promise to donate you the sum ($5.000.000.00) five million united states dollars Inherited from my late husband Mr. Edward Herbert, foreign bank account over years.

I need a very honest person who can assist in the transfer of this money to his or her account and use the funds for the charity work of God while you use 50% for yourself. I want you to know there are no risks involved; it is 100% hitch free & safe. If you would be interested in assisting in getting this fund into your account for a charity project to fulfill my promise before I die, please let me know immediately.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality as I wait for your reply.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Kirstin Herbert.



0 comments: