Monday, January 16, 2023

419 scam

 Dear Friend,
I am Mr. John winner  director in charge of auditing and accounting section=
 of Bank of africa of Benin cotonou Republic of Benin in West Africa.I have=
 decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very benefic=
ial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank,my department came acros=
s a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died from pan=
creatic cancer(Coronavirus) on April 24, 2020 in Fort Worth and since his u=
ntimely death the funds has been dormant in his account with this Bank with=
out any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation=
 before our discovery to this development.

Although personally,I keep this information secret within myself and partne=
rs to enable the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during t=
he time of execution.The said amount was usd$18.1M (Eighteen Million One Hu=
ndred Thousand Dollars).As it may interest you to know,I got your impressiv=
e information through a friends who works with the Ministry of Information =
here in Cotonou.He recommended your person to me to be viable  and capable =
to champion this transaction without any problem.Meanwhile all the whole ar=
rangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the de=
ceased has been put in place,more directives and needed information will be=
 relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to as=
sist us also benefit yourself to this great business opportunity.

Infact,I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this=
 country as a civil servant,we are not allowed to operate a foreign account=
 and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of trans=
fer because I work in this bank.This is the actual reason why it will requi=
re a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to t=
he Bank also present a foreign account where the fund will be transferred i=
nto his request account as it may be after due verification and clarificati=
on by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole fund will be rem=
itted from.

May I at this point emphasize that this transaction is 100% risk free as I =
have made a successful arrangements as an insider of the bank before contac=
ting you for smooth conclusion of this transaction,you will be entitled to =
30% of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take =
care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer also telephone =
bills, while 60% will be for me and my partners.

Please,you have been adviced to keep this a top secret as we are still in s=
ervice and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with y=
ou. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you co=
nfirm the money in your account and ask us to come down to your country for=
 subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicat=
ed and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice=
 us.

All other necessary information will be sent to you on your acceptance to c=
hampion this transaction with me. I suggest you get back to me as soon as p=
ossible stating your wish in this deal.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Olivier TERRET.
Received: from 10.197.32.8

0 comments: