Thursday, October 14, 2021

419 scam

 Dear Friend,

Good day and how are you doing today?

I am Mr. Pascal Tombiano from Burkina Faso in West Africa and also a
Branch Bank manager with an investment  Bank here.

I want to use this opportunity to introduce a deal to you which I
believe you won't neglect. I had a client from the Middle east who was
a contractor here but died in the terrorist attack of January 16th
2014 in Burkina Faso here while leaving behind a huge sum of money in
United States Dollars.

I have made contacts to reach his Next of Kin to no avail and I want
you to stand in and receive the sum of 15 Million Dollars he lodged in
our Bank hence I cannot use an indigene to execute such a deal. The
Central Bank here is making arrangements to confiscate the fund as an
unclaimed bill which I am working tirelessly to avoid.

I will be expecting your response via this email address
(myprivateemail129@gmail.com).

Expecting your response

Mr.Pascal Tombiano

0 comments: