Tuesday, October 19, 2021

419 scam

 Dear ,


I am Gray Selman, Pleasant greetings to you as i seek your indulgence
to introduce to you the desire of my principal’s wish, to make huge
financial investment in your home country on areas of oil and gas,
real estate, tourism and hotel, manufacturing and production company,
agriculture, fishing, Mining & Trading of natural resources such as
crude oil, coal, graphite, coke, refinery, energy, hospital etc.

She needs a capable, trustworthy and understanding business partner,
who can confidently handle and manage her investment funds with utmost
care of secrecy without traces or link to her as she is politically
exposed at the moment in her country.

Please, I will provide more details about the transaction if you are
sure you can handle classified information and also let me know your
entitlement for the solicited role.

I shall be expecting your quick reply.

Note: (I am not spammer )

Best Regard.

Gray Salman

0 comments: