Wednesday, September 22, 2021

419 scam

Good morning,


Previously, I contacted you on 2nd September 2021 after going through your

company's impressive records which promoted me to share some business ideas with you.

Even though you haven't responded to my message but i decided to write again just in case

you somehow missed my first message. Hopefully, i expects you to confirm the receipt of my message (s) message.


On receipt of your acknowledgement of my message to you, we shall shall take it a step further by discussing

about a possible meeting and subsequently, the Project in detail.Honestly, Honestly, it will be an honour for us to

work with your esteemed company for a joint partnership.


However, the aforementioned Project is top confidential and internet is a

wrong place to  discuss this project because of the sensitive  nature of the project.

Even though, we have not met or know each other before but something in me,

call it an instinct if you like promoted me to contact you after days of praying and fasting

via email for the all important discussion.


On my part, I will provide a detailed informations about my humble self and the

nature of the project which involves 2000kg gold bar with 99.9%  and 24 karat

including other sensitive project which has to be disclosed and discussed during

our communication via WhatsApp call.


Finally, for trasparency and proper introduction and clarification of myself and the

nature of the project, I will be glad if you can provide me your whatsapp to have video

communication with you and phone as this project is beyond email since am comfortable

disclosing my project to unknown or faceless person. And beside, project is beyond email correspondence


Looking forward to hearing from you on the Emails Below

jamesgabrielajongo@gmail.com


Mr.James Gabriel Ajongo


0 comments: