Saturday, September 25, 2021

419 scam

 Donation

I am Mrs. Susan Pedro, a widow who suffers from a long-term illness (cancer) and with only a few months to live according to my doctor, I inherited this wealth from my late husband Dr. Mikeal Pedro after his death, but during the period of our marriage we were unable to Produce children due to my fibroid problem. I decided to share this wealth with churches, mosques and also with good men and women for the less privileged.

But I chose you to be responsible for my dream project (charity) after knowing your love for humanity, and I am willing to donate the $ 2.5 million US dollars to start my dream project with the slightest privileges since I cannot manage the project due to my state of health. May God bless you and your family,
waiting for your answer.
your faithfully,
Mrs. Susan Pedro .

0 comments: