Sunday, March 28, 2021

419 scam

 Dear Good Friend.


I am Mr.  P John Peter manager director of Islamic bank of Dubai
United Arab Emirates) I came to know of you in my private search for a
reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential business
which require maximum confidence.

I am India by birth but a nationality of United Arab Emirates; I need
an assistances from you transferring a sum of $18.5million USD to your
account that belongs to one of our late foreign customer who died a
longtime with his supposed NEXT OF KIN since the year 2008.

The fund has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without
anybody coming for the claims of it as the deceased relation. I want
to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer,
the Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than
15years and the fund will be recalled to the United Arab Emirates
account as unclaimed fund.

I am ready to share with you 50% for you and 50% for me, by indicating
your interest I will send you the details on how the business will be
executed without any hitch.

I will be waiting for your urgent response including your mobile that
is in what sap for easy communication. Here is my mobile number email
(pjohnpeter129@gmail.com) what Sapp as well. +918953130611

Yours truly Mr.  P John Peter

0 comments: