Monday, January 18, 2021

419 scam

 Happy New Year,


I'm Mrs.Joy Elizabeth, I took part in receiving Inheritance funds and Lottery payment from European banks even from many lottery organization, Atm card and Online Banking compensation funds etc few months back and they refused to pay me which i thought i had been scammed due to no response from any one or from the Agent i have been working with ether, I had paid different fees while in the United States trying to get my funds from those banks, ATM CARD, Compensation and lottery organization E.T.C. Which was why I decided to travel to 700 19th Street, N.W.Washington, D.C. 20431 for the claiming of my funds with all my compensation documents. I was directed by the IMF Director to contact the reconciliatory Barrister Frank Daniel, who is also an attorney, A UK citizen and a member of the UNITED NATIONS & IMF COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE currently working with IMF in the United Kingdom and I contacted him which he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails is a con artist / Scam
Presently I have received my compensation payment of $3.5 million dollars. Barrister Frank Daniel showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their Inheritance, Lottery payment, compensation E.T.C. I saw your email address as one of the beneficiaries who is to receive the payment worth of $3.5 million dollars which is why I decided to send you a mail for you to stop dealing with those people claiming to be in charge of your funds, they are not with your fund which they are only making money out of you.


I will personally advise you to contact Barrister Frank Daniel; he will assist you as he is a very religious man with the fear of God.
I know it will be hard for you to believe me but this has to be said and I am a living testimony, i will really advise you to contact him because he will really assist you in this transaction for your funds to be transferred to your account.


Compensation Award Office.

Name: Barrister Frank Daniel
Email: bar.frankdaniel@aliyun.com
Phone Number: +1 (484) 369-7962

0 comments: