Thursday, December 5, 2019

Thursday

419 scams

Dear Sir,

I crave your indulgence to a joint establishment in viable investment
in the areas of real estate, telecommunication, hotel and restaurant
or profitable venture portfolio of your expertise. I need experienced
person who will develop and handle any of above projects on my behalf
on partnership terms, thus act as Chairman of the investments pending
when I will be free to leave my country. with no options left for me I
sincerely hope that you will be trustworthy enough to handle a project
on my behalf.

I am Ex-Col. Sambo Dasuki, Former National Security Adviser of Nigeria
under the regime of former president Good-luck Ebere Jonathan. I
urgently want to invest my hidden money before the incumbent president
Buhari confiscate it for his Government or personal use. I need your
maximum cooperation and trust to invest USD $65 Million in your
country or any other country you may recommend.This money is earned
from my long time service and proceeds from my 18 years of saving in
service. But just because i was opportune to be security chief of past
government i have been in detention for 3 years through the orders of
the current President Muhhamadu Buhari

They have frustrated me and others who served under former president
Goodluck Jonathan. I have been restricted to travel out of the country
until they extract all my hard earned monies. They have seized my
international passport and traveling documents, bank accounts and
assets frozen. This is the reason why I want to front you as my
partner/Representative to move the cash to different locations. Your
entitlements are 100% guaranteed.

kindly get back to me confidentially via this email:
sambodasuki.col@gmail.com for details If you are not interested,
don’t go further, do not expose me. Thank you.

Your sincerely,

Rtd-Col. Sambo Dasuki


0 comments: