Monday, December 2, 2019

Monday

419 scams

Dear Beloved,

Hearty Greetings Please let this not sound strange to you for my only surviving
lawyer who would have done this died early this year. I prayed and got your email id
from your country's guestbook.

I am Mrs Barrows Maria Esther from London and presently in Texas where I am
hospitalized for now because I work here, I am suffering from a long time cancer of
the breast which also affected my brain, from all indication my conditions is really
deteriorating and it is quite obvious that according to my doctors they have advised
me that I may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has
gotten to a very bad stage.

I was brought up from a motherless baby’s home and was married to my late
husband for twenty years without a child; my husband was working in a mobile company
in Saudi Arabia before he won a contract with the Nestle Company in California and
died in a fatal motor accident.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and
deposited all the sum of $52,000,000.00 (Fifty two Million USD) with Santander Bank
Plc.

Presently, I am in Texas and this money is still with Santander Bank Plc, the
management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for
keeping it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive
it on my behalf since I cannot come over because of my illness or they get it
confiscated.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment
for the cancer in Texas. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have
told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this
money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each year among
the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby’s home.

I want you as God fearing person, to also use this money to fund orphanages and
widows; I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon be
up.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Santander Bank
Plc. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new
beneficiary of my fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated
herein.

Here is my private email Sad ceoestherbarrows@gmail.com )

I hope to hear from you soon.


Best Regards,
Mrs Barrows Maria Esther
Email: ceoestherbarrows@gmail.com

0 comments: