Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Tuesday

419 scams

Hello Good Morning

I request your co-operation in my desire to find a foreign partner who will assist me in the relocation and investment of a deceased customer's abandoned fund in the bank where i work. i am his personal Accountant before his accidental death.

Furthermore, i would like to share this information with you in line with this inheritance fund (USD $19.3 Million Dollars) Nineteen Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars.

I am counting on your sense of confidentiality as it is my desire that you keep this business transaction secret to yourself.

Therefore if you are interested kindly get back to me without further delay for more details on how we could proceed.

AMINA OUADARAGOU
My private Phone number and WhatsApp +226- 64-19-73-97 

0 comments: