Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sunday

419 scams

Attn: Sir/Madam

My name is Mr Steven James,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United
Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Dallas/Fort Worth
International Airport, United States for official inspection while i
discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomatic cash package
with your name/email tagged on it,when i personally scanned it, it
revealed an undisclosed sum of money in three Metallic Trunk Boxes
weighing approximately 35kg each. On my assumption,each of the 3 boxes
will contain more than $5M or above in each.

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was
abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomatic
agent inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not
know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your
address once we put heads together and pay for the Non Inspection
Clearance Charges, once we are through I will personally bring the
funds to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance to assist me
pay for the Non inspection charges i will proceed on this. I have the
capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as a
United Nations\\Inspection Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount
in the consignment and you take the remaining 90% when we cleared the
consignment. I am asking for 10% because i want to assist you to pay
for the non inspection charges but if if you feel it is too much for
you, you can give me anything you want from your heart.

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard
it.But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can
get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your
address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email:
steven.james70@email.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your
cell phone number and your address and your full name.

You can as well call me on this number (+1) 469-712-5160 if you wish
to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note
that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so
that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Signed,
Mr Steven James


0 comments: