Thursday, January 3, 2019

Thursday

419 scams

My name is David Jackson, I want to contact you of an interest to invest a huge fund
in your country.I am an American citizen, I worked with Marine Company here In
Berlin I have retired from office 5years on health reasons. I seek for your consent
to know weather you are capable of investing with me in your country a very
profitable business.Any Knowledge of business interest in the following sectors:
Real Estate, Stock speculation, Mining and Oil, Transportation and Tobacco. If you
think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the
mentioned business sectors in your country, please write me for possible business
co-operation.


I will let you know the full details of this immediately you indicate your interest
and also the necessary documents regarding the fund will
be forwarded to you immediately. Our sharing ratio will be subject to negotiation.
(email:davejjdacks11@gmail.com)

Best Regards


David Jackson

0 comments: