Saturday, January 26, 2019

Saturday

419 scams

Hello dear,

How are you today, hope you are good, with grateful heart and grace of God, you are
blessed.I know that this will come to you as a surprise but i am contacting you from
the direction of God.

I am Mrs Margaret Bennett, from Dublin, Ireland, i have been a missionary for 23
years before i fell sick and was tranferred back to my country, i was diagnose of
cancer and with that i could not be able to continue with my missionary work and
coupled with my age. i was married to late Mr Johnson Bennett who died in a car
crash. He worked as a construction contractor.

My aim of contacting you is that while i was in my missionary work, my late husband
deposited some amount of money in a bank, before he died,he wished that the money be
used to help the poor, the less privilege, care for the orphans and also support the
work of God but since i could not be able to continue with this due to my sickness,
i desire to entrust the fund to you so you can complete the wish of my husband and i
and i want you to promise me that you will use this fund as i have wished.

Please i want you to contact me back so we can discuss and proceed on how to
transfer this fund to you as i await for the call of God because i know that even if
i die today that my heart will not tremble because i know i have achieved alot for
God and humanity and the good Lord will accept me.

Thanks and Christ be with you. Amen Margaret Bennett

0 comments: