Monday, January 21, 2019

Monday

419 scams

Dear Friend,
Please let me take a moment to introduce myself to you. My name is Ismael from
Syrian Arab Republic. I found your email address on the net, and I wonder if you
could help me, as I genuinely look forward to having the opportunity to invest in
your country, and I thought it would be nice to open a private communication and
investment arrangement with you. I will provide the details of the investment funds
to you only if you indicate your interest in this proposal. I am willing to offer
you 10 per cent of the total investment fund and additional 25 per cent from return
on investment (ROI), and the fund in question is quite large. I am expecting to hear
from you, if you are interested and please reply me directly to my private email
address: (jr.ismaelismael@gmail.com)
Thank you
Best Regards
Ismael

0 comments: