Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tuesday

419 scams

Dear,

It's been a while since we last spoke or saw one another, with all the time that has passed, I think it has been around 10 years now if my memory serves me correctly? I was going through some old things I had in storage and came across our old school yearbook . I was flipping through the pages when I came across your photo . My little trip down memory lane made me wonder what you have been up to all these years, where are you living now and what has life brought to you after all this time? Are you married? Any children? I am now living in Paris with my wife carolina and we have been married for 6 years now. I met her in London and she was working in Paris at the time. Things went from there and now we are happy, enjoying life and all its wonderful new beginnings together. What about you? Tell me a little about what you are doing! I have some current photos of me and carolina, if you have any recent photos I would love to see them! I hope to hear back from you, really looking forward to learning all about what you have been up to and where you have been all this time.

Best wishes




0 comments: