Sunday, September 9, 2018

Sunday

419 scams

Good day

I would like you and I to enter into real estate/properties establishment in your country.I will make available the sum of US$7.5 Million which is the commission I received during executing of infrastructural projects currently under our Bank custody awaiting claim.

It is my wish and desire to make this fund grow abroad hence I am contacting you.We can invest the same in your company or any good profit yielding business you can handle as my partner.I assure you this is an opportunity of a life time which requires absolute discretion and proper management.You are guaranteed 30% of this fund upon commencement of the project.

Please kindly contact me if you are interested in this undertaking hence further details will follow.

Thank you in anticipation for your prompt response

Regards

Mr james walker

0 comments: