Sunday, November 5, 2017

Sunday

419 scams

Good day!

With due respect I write you this proposal and hope it would be of interest to you. I am looking for a reliable and capable foreign investor that will assist me to receive my family fund worth US$34,800.000.00 abroad for investment purpose.

The fund is currently deposited in one of the Security and Safety Company. After the death of my father i decided to move out of my country to further my education in a neighboring country where i am currently studying now. I am hoping to move the fund down to your country for investment purpose.

I will give you further instruction on how to proceed if my request for partnership is honored.

Looking forward to an early response and thanking you once again for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,

Ms. Elana Peta

0 comments: