Monday, November 6, 2017

Monday

419 scams

Hello my beloved in the Lord.
First and foremost, I apologize using this medium to reach you for a transaction of this magnitude. My Name is Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams I am 75 years old base in South Africa. I write to Relate to you of my intention to use my money 20.5 million dollars for charity work in your country. I was married to Late McCauley Scott Williams who was a contractor with the Government of South Africa before he died for plane crashed in 2000 in Kenya airways. I am a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast.

All indication from my doctor that my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I wouldn't live more than three months, according to my doctors and in all indication regards to medical analysis. This is because the cancer disease has gotten to a very bad stage that no hope for me to be a living person again.40 years period of marriage life, still we could not produce any child, my late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited some part of his business and money in the bank.

The doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than Three months and 2 weeks and warn me to stop thinking over who is going to inherit my money, today I have decided to donate contribute to the less privileges, charity and orphanage homes. I want to know if I can trust you to use these funds for charity / orphanage and 25% will be for you as compensation. Please contact me, so that I will give you more details.

I will provide you more details information after knowing your willingness
to handle this fund with fear of God.
Get back to me on (mrswendyjanee1@gmail.com)

0 comments: