Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Wednesday

419 scams

Dear Beneficiary
Send me your contacts information to able me locate you immediately i arrived in your country with your fund the sum of $20Million today again my name is Diplomat Joe Durur .also once you send me your home address information try to call me Tel (713) 999-7252 because i am in USA now with your fund the sum of $20Million waiting for you to get back to me with your home address information so that i will proceed to your home address with your fund the sum of $20Million today okay again try to call me or send me text on my Tel (713) 999-7252

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE
6.YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT
7.AGE

( dipbruno@yahoo.com)

0 comments: