Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Wednesday

419 scams

I am Ms.Ella Golan, I am the Executive Vice President Banking Division with FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD (FIBI). I am getting in touch with you regarding an extremely important and urgent matter. If you would oblige me the opportunity, I shall provide you with details upon your response.

Faithfully,
Ms.Ella Golan

i am Mr Robert Brown The White House Delivery Agent and I am written
to inform you
about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government
of malaysia in the white house Washington DC

The Check Have Been Mandated to be deliver to your address as soon as you get
back to me with The Following Details­

Home address_____________
Cell phone number_______

Call Or Message Me Once You Read Off My­ Email 6194326981


thanks For Your Understanding

0 comments: