Saturday, September 30, 2017

Saturday

419 scams

Greetings,I am Thomas James Sr, I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live. I am very rich, but was never generous have given most of my assets to my immediate family members. I have decided to give alms to charity organizations. I cannot do this myself anymore because of my health. I once asked members of my family to give some money to charity organizations, they refused and kept the money. I have a huge cash of $10.5M (Ten Million Five Hundred dollars Only) in a Trunk deposited with a security company but undisclosed for safety of the funds. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations. You will take out 30% of these funds for your assistance.I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as possible and treats with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.
Regards, Thomas James Sr.

0 comments: