Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tuesday

419 scams

Hello Dear

I arrived London Heathrow Airport with your DRAFT as we discussed en-route your country from here after a small delivery I have to make in London tomorrow.

Now, my problem is that the phone number you gave me is not going through. Please call me on my London line + 44 7924545319 for more discussions or email me your working phone number on this email address.

Do not forget to include your Full name/complete house address for more accuracy on whom this DRAFT delivery is for. I am sorry for this, though I have it but one has to be careful.

If I did not hear from you till end of Monday evening I will deposit the DRAFT worth $1.8 Million dollars to European credit commission annex here in London.

My email address is Email,
daniels.adams_daniels@yahoo.co.uk

Hoping to hear from you soonest

Best Regards

Diplomat Tom Smith


Mike Blanton

0 comments: